Sunday 6 July 2014

Brandy Melville: Carnaby Street, London

Hey guys,

Yesterday my sister and I went to London for the day and whilst we were there i thought it would be a great opportunity to pop into the new Brandy Melville store on Carnaby street.To my knowledge the store is one of the only two Brandy Melville stores in London, the other being on Kings road so when i'm down in London I like to go to a Brandy store as I love the Italian/Californian style it offers at super cheap prices.



Carnaby Street


Front of Brandy Melville


Front window of Brandy Melville

 Brandy Melville stores are mainly scattered around LA,Italy and in other cities such as New York and now London! The style of the the clothing is very relaxed with over sized t shirts and flowy dresses.
Back View of Brandy Melville

Inside the store
I picked up two items;
Vodi Shorts £15
These shorts are perfect for lounge wear as their super soft and super comfy.
Quinn Top £19
This tee is also super comfy and light,perfect to quickly throw on to create a casual outfit.

To check out more of the clothing head to their website here.

What's your favourite Brandy Melville piece?

Heleena
x




15 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that store but it looks great! Lovely purchases :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brandy Melville! One of my favourite stores because of the laid back, beachy style. I had no idea there was one in Carnaby Street, I have only been to the Kings Road one but this looks much nicer and bigger!

    http://writtenbymexoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! Yes I would love that. Anyway how did you get so many comments? My blog is 2 months old :(
    www.theblondedistrict.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you take photos. I just gave you a follow on Bloglovin and I was wondering if you would do the same
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos and sure :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE brandy melville but never visited their store in london, even though I was in london multiple times! Love all of their selections. +yes, we could do follow for follow, already followed xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm down to follow for a follow haha.

    www.itskristiee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! You mentioned a follow for follow? I am happy to do that. I have just followed you on bloglovin. Thanks a lot!

    Karis :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great choices :)

    http://owlinatophat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, I'm jealous you found a Brandy Melville store! They're so hard to come across. I've had to do all of my shopping from there online!

    Lovely Post :)

    -Ana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog!!
    Hope you have some time to check my blog out, and let me know what you think about my last post!!

    http://comeclothesval.blogspot.it


    x, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi!! thanks for stopping by my blog. did the same :)
    ah i wish i can go to paris one day. looks so lovely in your photos!

    take care! <3
    Kristel | kristeeelb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete